Thick Feed Teat, 2-Pack
- 2 x Hegen Teat Thick Feed
- Additional teats of various sizes sold separately allow mothers to simply swap to their choice of teats (extra slow/slow/medium/fast/thick feed) for baby’s perfect feed as time goes by. Simply assemble the teat into the collar and instantly becomes a feeding lid for baby.
- Hegen thick feed teats allow for an extra fast flow and is suitable for semi-solids, thicker feed (e.g. milk with added cereal or rice powder). Hegen's teats are designed to encourage seamless transition from breast to bottle feeding, minimizing nipple confusion for your baby. Our velvety soft elliptical shaped teat closely mimics a mother's lactating breast while the off-centre teat design promotes upright feeding; similar to a position in which babies are nursed to reduce the risk of milk back-flow and the resulting mid-ear complication and colic. The built-in anti-colic air vent reduces unwanted air intake and prevents bubbling of milk, saving precious nutrients from oxidation.
*Hegen Teats are marked with "1/2/3/Y" embossing to indicate extra slow flow/slow flow/medium flow/fast flow/thick feed respectively.
Directions for Assembly:
- To remove transparent cover
With the Hegen logo on the Collar facing you, push the Transparent Cover backwards (away from you) to open.
- To assemble teat into collar
With the built-in anti-colic air vent facing you, place the Collar (with the Hegen logo facing you) over the Teat and pull Teat upwards through the Collar to fit snugly.
*Air vent in Teat must match with Hegen logo on Collar
- Off-centre teat promotes upright feeding which reduces the risk of milk back-flow that causes mid-ear complications.
- Elliptical-shaped silicone teat closely mimics a mother's breast to simulate a real latching experience, making combining breast and bottle feeding possible.
- Built-in anti-colic air vent reduces unwanted air intake.
- Prevents bubbling of milk and saves precious nutrients from oxidation. Safe in sterilizers, warmers, dishwashers, microwaves, boiling water and freezers.