Extra Slow Flow Teat, 2-Pack
The Extra Slow Flow teat is ideal for premature or low birth weight babies who are still learning to coordinate suckling and swallowing, or have other physical challenges.
• 2 x Hegen Teat Extra Slow Flow
• Additional teats of various sizes sold separately allow mothers to simply swap to their choice of teats (extra slow/slow/medium/fast/thick feed) for baby’s perfect feed as time goes by. Simply assemble the teat into the collar and instantly becomes a feeding lid for baby.
• Hegen's teats are designed to encourage seamless transition from breast to bottle feeding, minimizing nipple confusion for your baby. Our velvety soft elliptical shaped teat closely mimics a mother's lactating breast while the off-centre teat design promotes upright feeding; similar to a position in which babies are nursed to reduce the risk of milk back-flow and the resulting mid-ear complication and colic. The built-in anti-colic air vent reduces unwanted air intake and prevents bubbling of milk, saving precious nutrients from oxidation.
*Hegen Teats are marked with "1/2/3/Y" embossing to indicate extra slow flow/slow flow/medium flow/fast flow/thick feed respectively.
Directions for Assembly:
- To remove transparent cover
With the Hegen logo on the Collar facing you, push the Transparent Cover backwards (away from you) to open.
- To assemble teat into collar
With the built-in anti-colic air vent facing you, place the Collar (with the Hegen logo facing you) over the Teat and pull Teat upwards through the Collar to fit snugly.
*Air vent in Teat must match with Hegen logo on Collar
• Off-centre teat promotes upright feeding which reduces the risk of milk back-flow that causes mid-ear complications.
• Elliptical-shaped silicone teat closely mimics a mother's breast to simulate a real latching experience, making combining breast and bottle feeding possible.
• Built-in anti-colic air vent reduces unwanted air intake.
• Prevents bubbling of milk and saves precious nutrients from oxidation. Safe in sterilizers, warmers, dishwashers, microwaves, boiling water and freezers.